Key Components for Immune Vitality Support
- Vitamin D3 – 7,000 IU
- Vitamin C – 500 mg (as high absorption ascorbic acid & ascorbyl palmitate)
- Zinc – 15 mg elemental (as high absorption zinc citrate & monomethionine)
- Vitamin K2 – 180 mcg – critical to take with high dose vitamin D, and demonstrating immune benefits of its own.*
- Quercetin – 25 mg
- Melatonin – 6 mg time release – to help fall asleep and stay asleep better. To support immune recovery while sleeping.*
- $82 if all three bottles are purchased individually. More than $300 if the individual ingredients are purchased individually.
Increase your immune vitality at home, at work, and everywhere you go! Immune Vitality Supplement Pack was created to meet Alliance recommendations for immune support. Take daily to support long-term immune health.*
Our award winning Maximum Vitality® multivitamin formula provides cofactors to fill the inevitable micronutrient dietary gaps in even the best diet to enhance immune strength as well as healthy anti-inflammatory, cell signaling, cognitive, cardiovascular, muscle, neurotransmitter systems, longevity and structural integrity.*
Containing Maximum Vitality ESP, the only practitioner multivitamin to achieve a 5-star rating in the latest edition of The Comparative Guide to Nutritional Supplements by Lyle MacWilliams, and receive a Gold Award for manufacturing quality.
Key attributes beyond immune support include anti-aging, body energy, cardiovascular health, heart health, cognitive health, environmental health, executive health, foundational health, inflammation support, organ health, performance, and women’s health.*
Contains NO wheat/gluten, soy, iron, sugar, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
MenaQ7® is a trademark of NattoPharma ASA, Norway
EVNolMax™ is a tradename of ExcelVite Inc.
OptiMSM® is a registered trademark of Bergstrom Nutrition, Inc.
BioPerine® is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corp
Pantesin® is a registered trademark of Kyowa Pharma Chemical Co., Ltd