Top 3 ways to reduce your golf score and improve your game!
Golfers, rejoice! Today we are going to share with you our top three ways to reduce your golf score. These tips are designed to help you shave strokes off your game! So, what are you waiting for? Read on and start improving your golf game today.
1. Take lessons and lots of practice – it’s a lot of fun.
The most important thing to remember about golf is that it takes patience. The game can be difficult and sometimes even the simplest shots seem like they’re going into an impossible spiral. However, if you keep at it – with plenty of lessons from professionals as well as practicing on your own time outside those sessions – eventually things will start coming together!
You can even learn new techniques without getting out on the course. Check out these top YouTube golf coaches:
2. Eat well and exercise.
You’re not going to score any points if you don’t eat well and do your core exercises and stretches, so make sure that’s part of the game plan.
Golfers are out in the elements for at least 4 hours. A good diet will help you maintain strength and provide the right nutrients for optimal performance on the course. The best diet for golfers includes a light breakfast, followed by a protein dish such as meat or fish and greens at lunch. When you’re out on the course, we recommend snacks to help keep your energy levels up. On-course snacks include mixed nuts, light protein bars, fruits and vegetables. Drink plenty of water and some beer while playing.
When it comes to the best warmup for golfers, there are three stretches that every player should do before they start playing. A regular pre-game stretching routine can help prevent injuries and achieve a better score on every shot!
- Shoulder Stretch. This is an excellent way to open up the shoulders and improve range of motion in your joints.
- Hold a club overhead with hands at each end.
- Lift the club forward keeping your elbows straight.
- Move your hands back as far as possible, until you feel tension.
- Hold for about 20 seconds and repeat.
- Golfer’s Elbow Stretch. Golfers are prone to Golfer’s Elbow, so it’s important you know how this stretch can be used.
- Extend your left arm in front of you with your palm facing up.
- With your right hand gently pull your left hand’s fingers and wrist down.
- Hold for about 20 seconds and repeat.
- Repeat again, this time extending your right arm.
- Side Stretch. This is a great way to get your golf game going. A few minutes of side stretches before teeing off will help you feel loosened up, which can really boost shot consistency!
- Stand straight with your feet apart.
- Slowly bend to the side, without bending forward, and reach over the top of your head with your hand.
- Repeat a few times alternating the side each time.
3. Regularly take sophisticated supplements.
We all know how much we love to play golf. But, it’s not always easy finding the time or energy for a round of 18 holes! However, obtaining enhanced nutrition and energy just takes a minute a day. Luckily there are some great supplements available that can help take your game to another level.
For example … Maximum Vitality® multi fills the inevitable gaps in even the best diet. If we used the analogy of taking care of your golf cart like we recommend taking care of your body, missing a key “nutrient” such as the key, air in a tire, or a full battery charge, would be detrimental to your game.
E=MC2 Endurance Formula is a winner at enhancing your long-term energy and endurance.
Executive Edge™ Krill Oil supports your cellular membranes to enhance focus, concentration, and comfort. How embarrassing to be driving the course with a golf cart that grinds or squeaks.
It takes less than a minute a day to take this golf pro stack with breakfast.
That’s it, our top three tips to reducing your golf score without changing your swing! We hope you find these tips helpful and that they help you shave a few strokes off of your game.